Cofidis Case Study
Cofidis, was established in France in 1982, and appeared in Portugal in 1996. Over time, it has been gaining a reference position in the sales and credit management to individuals, proof of this is its presence in 8 countries Europe, following a total of more than 300 thousand.
- Customer Need
• In the context of the activity of assigning personal / consumer credit, Cofidis handles a large number of cases in litigation resulting from financial default by their customers;
• It has a central proprietary system, which uses for the management of contracts, products and customers;
• It looked for a solution for the management of these processes, integration of information from your central system and information sharing among the teams involved, maintaining the confidentiality of the data processed.
- Characteristics of the implemented solution
The solution was designed to Cofidis based on JurisFlow portal with the litigation module, to which was added Integration Protocol information from the central system.
The system allows:
• Integrating new Dossiers passing the Litigation;
• Integrate Payments and costs recorded in Dossiers under the management of the Litigation area;
• Integrate Legal Proceedings mass.
- The Implementation Process
• The implementation process went through a strong investment in the perception and definition of the functional requirements of the solution to be developed, to which contributed several meetings and the creation of conceptual models;
• In a first approach, a presentation of the solution to all elements of the teams was made, focusing on the key points of the process, determining procedures and defining best practices;
• In a second approach, were decomposed and targeted teams according to the functions and responsibilities exist for each segment an appropriate training program;
• In addition to the teams responsible for litigation files management, also the areas of Infrastructure and helpdesk received contextualized training the type of support they would give.
The formation of the teams was fundamental in this implementation.
- Results achieved
• With this solution, Cofidis now has a centralized organization of all information relating to litigation, with specific features for the type of work they perform their teams;
• After 6 months of use and a more solid understanding of the solution, there are new opportunities, new challenges, new proposals by the teams involved, that soon will be materialized, always on the road to a higher level of automation and integration of information .